- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or disinfect them with alcohol-based gel.
- You must keep a distance of at least one metre from staff and other guests in all common areas.
- You must wear a mask in all common areas.
- Open the windows to ventilate the room before leaving.
- Daily cleaning can only be carried out without guests in the room.
- The Manager is authorised to check body temperatures, and can withhold access in the event of a temperature reading greater than 37.5°C.
- Breakfast is limited to packaged products due to the Covid-19 emergency.
- You must wash or disinfect your hands before entering the breakfast room.
- You must wash or disinfect your hands before entering the common areas.
- Avoid congregating in the common areas.
- Cover your mouth and hands with a tissue while coughing or sneezing.
- If you suspect you have Covid-19 related symptoms, do not leave your room, and notify the Manager immediately.
Phone/SMS/WhatsApp: +39 3498239483
Texts, translations and images provided by bed-and-breakfast.it